CAPITAL AREA SOCCER LEAGUE
Local Clubs Playing In This League
There are numerous local communities in the Greater Lansing and Southern Michigan Area which participate in this league.
Please refer to the CASL website to find a list of community clubs.
Age Group: Center/AR/AR (Per Team)
U9-U10: (7v7)$30 ($15)
U11, U12: (9v9)$30/$26/$26 ($41)
U13-U15 NHS: $40/$30/$30 ($50)
U16: $50/$35/$35 ($60)
U19: $60/$40/$40 ($70)
casl game procedures
CASL uses an electronic Check-in and Game Report system.
1. Check-in Procedure will require one or both coaches to login at www.blendyourgame.com
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a coach to login from a phone in order to view the roster and player photos. Verify that checks are placed next to those who will be competing in the match.
TUTORIAL - Watch this video tutorial on how to use the electronic system. VIDEO TUTORIAL
If you loose track of this direct link, remember that both of these links will be available through www.caslsoccer.org
Post-Game at the Field
Confirm with coaches the final score that you recorded during the game.
2. Make sure that they record the final score in their phone app.
3. Confirm with them cards issued.
4. If you cannot record scores due to unacceptable team interaction, you may complete the report at this Blend Your Game.
Post-Game - Off Field
POST-GAME: Game Officials
GLASRA requires the center referee to enter into the Game Officials assigning system, the score and any cards issued. This is a back-up summary for assignor records in case there are any discrepancies with what is entered at the field.
1. Log into GO 1308.
2. In left Nav. click After Games
3. Select Game Number.
4. Enter Score and player number/s of scorers and cards issued.
5. Submit Incident Report for Red Cards and Injuries for which players did not return to play.
POST-GAME : Blend Your Game: Enter Cards