Game Officials Group 1308
U13/U14: $40/$30/$30 [$50 per team]
U15/U16: $50/$35/$35 [$60 per team]
[$70 per team]
Referee Instruction Sheet Link
Points of Emphasis
Teams on Opposite Touchlines
Sub on any stoppage
MICHIGAN STATE PREMIER
MSPSP game procedures
LANSING CENTERS & AR'S
MSPSP uses a paper Check-in and Game Report system.
Gather game sheets, stamped envelop for mailing game report, and player passcards.
Collect half referee fees from Home and Away teams.
Use player passcards to verify players for the day's match. Check those present. Line through those not playing. If a player does not have passcard - not allowed to play.
Note Coach and Managers who are on the bench. All must have Risk Management/Passcards.
Post-Game at the Field
On Game Sheet note score, scorers, and cards issued using appropriate codes.
2. Have each team manager/coach sign game sheet.
3. Take a picture of the report with your phone for entering info into GO after game and for your records.
4. Retain Game Report to Mail
Post-Game - Off Field
Mail Game Report in the stamped addressed envelop provided by the home team. If no envelope or address was provided, mail to:
9401 General Drive, Suite 130
Plymouth, MI 48170
MSPSP requires the center referee to enter into the Game Officials assigning system, the score and any cards issued.
1. Log into GO 1308.
2. In left bar click After Games
3. Select Game Number.
4. Enter Score and player number/s of scorers and Yellow cards issued.
5. If you issued a Red Card or had a serious injury for which a player did not return to play i.e. head injury ...
EMAIL Assignor with a summary before entering an Incident Report .
Assignor will help you edit for correct format and advise you when to submit report in GO.