HOME TEAMS PAYS FULL REFEREE FEES
U9/U10: (7v7) - $25/$20/$20 [Two 25 minute halves, Size 4 Ball, Build Out Liines]
U11-U12: (9v9) - $30/$25/$25 [Two 30 minute halves, Size 4 Ball]
U13-U14: $40/$30/$30 [Two 35 minute halves, Size 5 Ball]
U15: $50/$35/$35 [Two 40 minute halves]
LINK - build out line clarification
POINTS OF EMPHASIS
Unlimited substitutions on any stoppage per referee's discretion.
Restarts at all levels - FIFA LOTG.
mmysl game procedures
MMYSL uses a paper Check-in and Game Report system.
Check-in Procedure: gather game sheets (includes roster) from both teams.
Use player passcards to verify players for the day's match. Check those present. Line through those not playing.
Note Coach and Managers who are on the bench. All must have Risk Management/Passcards.
Collect referee fees from HOME TEAM only.
Post-Game at the Field
Note score, scorers, and cards issued on Game Sheet.
2. Have each team manager/coach sign game sheet.
3. Take a picture (for entering info into GO after game and for your records) of the report with your phone.
4. Mail Game Report sheet to:
PO Box 17
Auburn, MI 48611
( SASE should be provided by Home Team)
Post-Game - Off Field
POST-GAME: Game Officials
GLASRA requires the center referee to enter into the Game Officials assigning system, the score and any cards issued. This is a back-up summary for assignor records in case there are any discrepancies with what teams report to the league.
1. Log into GO 1308.
2. In left bar click After Games
3. Select Game Number.
4. Enter Score and player number/s of scorers and Yellow cards issued.
5. If you issued a Red Card or had a serious injury for which a player did not return to play i.e. head injury ...
EMAIL Assignor with a summary before entering an Incident Report .
Assignor will help you edit for correct format and advise you when to submit report in GO.