HOME TEAMS PAYS FULL REFEREE FEES
U8: (4v4) - $25
[ Four 10 min. periods, Size 3 Ball
U9/U10: (7v7) - $25/$20/$20
[25 min. halves, Size 4 Ball]]
[30 min. halves, Size 4 Ball]
[35 min. halves, Size 5 Ball]
U15: $50/$35/$35 [40 min. halves]
U9/10 - Build out line clarification
POINTS OF EMPHASIS
U8 - All free kicks IDFK
U8 - Throw-in's Kick or dribble into play
U9 + PK Allowed
WSSL uses a paper Check-in and Game Report system.
Check-in Procedure: gather game sheets (includes roster) from both teams.
Use player passcards to verify players for the day's match. Check those present. Line through those not playing.
Note Coach and Managers who are on the bench. All must have Risk Management/Passcards.
Collect referee fees from HOME TEAM only. While WSSL posts different rates, GLASRA has an agreement with local teams for different rates than other areas in the state. Therefore, make sure you receive what is posted on our website.
Post-Game at the Field
Note score, scorers, and cards issued on Game Sheet.
2. Have each team manager/coach sign game sheet.
3. Take a picture (for entering info into GO after game and for your records) of the report with your phone.
4. Return Game Report sheet to WINNING team or HOME team in case of a tie.
Teams are responsible for reporting game details.
Post-Game - Off Field
POST-GAME: Game Officials
GLASRA requires the center referee to enter into the Game Officials assigning system, the score and any cards issued. This is a back-up summary for assignor records in case there are any discrepancies with what teams report to the league.
1. Log into GO 1308.
2. In left bar click After Games
3. Select Game Number.
4. Enter Score and player number/s of scorers and Yellow cards issued.
5. If you issued a Red Card or had a serious injury for which a player did not return to play i.e. head injury ...
EMAIL Assignor with a summary before entering an Incident Report .
Assignor will help you edit for correct format and advise you when to submit report in GO.