Assigning System: GO 1308
New Fees Fall 2022
Spring/Fall - Dual System, 35 minute halves
All Divisions (11v11): $60/$60
7V7 - $28
(25 Minute Halves/No Offside)
Points of Emphasis:
DO NOT Wear US Soccer referee badge. This is an unaffiliated League.
FITNESS TRACKERS: soft, yielding or covered are allowed.
LANSING AREA WOMENS SOCCER
LAWS game procedures
LAWS has a paper check-in procedure.
Check-in Procedure: gather orange game cards on which team game day rosters are handwritten.
Check each player against player card. If no player card present, use alternate ID i.e. driver's license, college/work ID, etc.
Collect referee fees from both HOME and AWAY teams.
Post-Game at the Field
Note score, scorers, and cards issued on Game Card.
2. INJURIES: note on back of game card, Injuries for which player does not return to play.
3. Have each team manager/coach sign game sheet.
4. Take a picture of the report with your phone for entering info into GO after game and for your records.
5. Return Game Card to Winning team manager. or Home team in case of tie.
Post-Game - Off Field
POST-GAME: Game Officials
1. Log into GO 1308.
2. In left bar click After Games
3. Select Game Number.
4. Enter Score and player number/s of scorers and Yellow cards issued.
5. If you issued a Red Card or had a serious injury for which a player did not return to play i.e. head injury ...
EMAIL Assignor with a summary before entering an Incident Report . Assignor will help you edit for correct format and advise you when to submit report in GO.